The One with the New Mini Catalog Launch!




If you didn't catch our Facebook Live earlier talking about the new Mini Catalog- no worries! It will be up on Youtube soon so that you can check it out. There is too much in the new Mini Catalog that I need to get! BUT- I will post some samples with the stuff I do have all week so that you can start to build your wish lists. 

Here is our live  https://youtu.be/rhfszGNcVq0

If you haven't seen the new Mini Catalog yet- watch this adorable video that Stampin Up! put together with the new catalog.
 

Starting tomorrow I'll be adding samples to the blog with stuff from inside the Mini Catalog, so make sure to subscribe to my email list, blog, or Youtube so that you can see when new stuff comes up!

From today until the 10th, I'm running a special to celebrate the New Catalog launch and the launch of the new Stampin Up website! Every purchase made at ris.stampinup.net that is $50 or more will get you a pack of embellishments out of the New Mini Catalog. Or if you want to purchase $25 in card kits here on the blog- then you'll also get an extra surprise!

I'll be back tomorrow with more- Happy Crafting!

Comments